Tuesday 5 June 2007

Thankyou from Thelma , Mum, Nan

What I basically would like to say is that I want to send a heart felt thankyou for the friendship and support that people have given my girls and boys. I immensely appreciate the cooking, the prayers and help with their kids that made it easier for my kids and their kids to be with me. A genuine thankyou. It has made my task of dealing with this all that much easier. It means everything to me knowing I can have my family around me. Love to you all, and I'm doing fine,and know I will be OK being surrounded with such love and care.

2 comments:

Ratblogger said...

Aumtie Thel and all the gang, thinking of you and praying for you all. Lovely to see the family snaps. it seems such a long time since we caught up, Love Teresa,
Kevin, Dan, Laura, Matt, Elena and Sophie

Anonymous said...

thank-you for your thank-you